Namaste! At Dharma Charms and Karma Beads, we make spiritually infused jewelry that is inspired by the 7 chakras. Our items include bracelets, necklaces, 108 bead malas, earrings and keychains.
Each piece comes with a tag that explains the specific strengths & attributes of the gemstone and its associated chakra. You’ll find that you are attracted to the gemstone that you need at this time in your life to help guide you on your path to self-awareness.
Each piece is Reiki charged by a Reiki Master and hand made with love.
Reiki is an ancient healing art for modern times. It is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. We are happy to share our Reiki charged jewelry with you and wish everyone a peaceful journey down the path of self-awareness.
About The Chakras
Chakras are seven energy centers that serve as junction points between the body and consciousness. Chakras express our vital life energy or prana. When the flow of energy in one or more of the chakras becomes blocked, we may develop physical and mental illnesses. Here’s a summary of the 7 Chakras:
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and our feeling of being grounded. Located at the base of the spine in the tailbone area, it represents our survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – The source of our creativity & inspiration. Located in the lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel, it represents abundance, well-being & pleasure.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. Located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area, it represents our self-worth, self-confidence & self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love. Located in the center of chest just above heart, it represents love, joy & inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate. Located in the Throat area, it represents communication, self-expression & truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Located in the forehead between the eyes, it represents intuition, imagination & wisdom.
7. Crown Chakra – Our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Location: the very top of the head. It represents Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
Spiritually infused jewelry is our passion. If you have not found what you are looking for, or if you would like a different charm or pendant on a certain item that you see on our website, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you to design a one of a kind piece made just for you. Let your intuition guide you! You’ll be pleasantly surprised what you might learn.